Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Step by step
I love taking showers. I tend to be able to think best when I'm taking a shower. I also think pretty well when I'm lying on my bed, trying to sleep. But sometimes, my train of thought is disrupted when I fall into unconsciousness. So yeah, i like taking showers.
Today, i got a revelation while taking my shower. Heh it really is kinda funny when God will speak to you, so you just gotta be listening all the time. Anyway, recently i've been thinking alot about the future, how long i'll be overseas, and where overseas. Canada, Australia, Singapore... ? I was talking to this NUS med student i got to know at cgh, and he was just telling me about his career plan and everything, so it really got me thinking. Also, Lucas mentioned to me about the weekly jamming session he and YiuLoong proposed. It can't happen now coz everyone's so busy, and i'll be away. "Next time when we're less busy", i said. Next time.... when will that be? Less busy? Haha! Will we ever be? The more i thought about it, the more i got .. stressed? No not stressed, but more.. you know, worked up. i guess.
So anyway, God told me in that washroom that sometimes i should take it step by step. Digest it bite by bite, and not stuff the big mac down my throat. Speaking of Big macs... MMmmmmm. *Pop* Stop dreaming lah! One more day of fasting only! So yes anyway, one step of faith at a time.
If my God is for me, than who can be against me?Savoury Tempura Burger!
Sorry just speaking my mind.